Dear All, I have Linux Mandrake 7.2 and have been using Netscape. Since
last night I can send out mail but not receive. I checked with Cox
Cable, my internet server and they said the problem was not from their
end. I can use the internet but not receive mail. Then this afternoon
for about 5 hours my mail started to come in. I thought everything was
fine but again a few hours ago I discovered I cannot receive mail again.
I have had 7.2 since it first came out and this never happened before.
Does anyone have any ideas about this? Any help will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks, Marcia