On Sunday 28 January 2001 01:22, you wrote:
> Dear All, I have Linux Mandrake 7.2 and have been using Netscape. Since
> last night I can send out mail but not receive. I checked with Cox
> Cable, my internet server and they said the problem was not from their
> end. I can use the internet but not receive mail. Then this afternoon
> for about 5 hours my mail started to come in. I thought everything was
> fine but again a few hours ago I discovered I cannot receive mail again.
> I have had 7.2 since it first came out and this never happened before.
> Does anyone have any ideas about this? Any help will be greatly
> appreciated. Thanks, Marcia

Hi Marcia,  I hope you get this email

$ rm -r ~/.netscape/cache -f
$ mkdir ~/.netscape/cache

And then go about figuring what you can move elsewhere.

The only way this behavior is logical if it isn't your ISP is that your user
partition is _Full_  Dumping the NEtscape cache should free 60-80 Mb
yemporarily, but you must make more room on your /home partition somehow.

If that doesn't fix it, talk to Cox Cable about truth in customer relations.

Civileme