> DEAR Tom; <wicked, evil grin>
>
> You're a dirty rotten scoundrel and a BRAGGART besides!  :)
>
> Dave (who wants to crawl inside a cave.. he feels so dull and behind about
> this s***)

I thought I'd point out that my high bandwidth is one of the few benifits of
being a student at a University hooked up to the goverment network.  I am
otherwise just a pennyless poor student :)

Anyway I installed Mandrake 7.2 after using 7.1 for a couple of hours.  I'm
pleased with it and it seems really good but I'm still working on getting my
head around this LINUX thing loadsa things keep crashing and my mon daemon
doesn't shutdown properly.

-Tom Webster