Hi, Olly;

Makes no sense to me either other than a) I already have a dedicated phone
line for my modem and b) I could do it myself without waiting for someone
else to do something for me and c) I dind't know about cheapbites until
today (despite the fact that I'd written to this list a couple of times
about this issue before and during the download).  :)

Dave

--
Dave Burrows
741 Cleveland Road