On Sunday 28 January 2001 04:02 pm, Vic wrote:
> Yep in spite of a couple of quirks, the non saving user agent on
> Konqueror and knotifv (now fixed I hope and thank you to Tom Brinkman
> for this fix) and the printer whacos yes it went extremely well,

   Hang on, I said it was quick ..._and dirty_ 'fix'.  Renaming knotify
to disable it, is just to give ya enough time/sanity to fix the real
problem Vic.  Out'a German stubborness, and a dx'd for 12 years now brain
disease, I rode those kind'a problems out for a few weeks before I
finally did a wipe/reinstall and fixed it.  Only problem with a reinstall
is I lost the opportunity to figure out where _I_ screwd it to begin
with.  Which sort'a kind'a means I'll prob'ly do it again ;>>

  BTW, AFAIK, knotify is mainly responsible for system notifications
(sounds). I don't know what else it might affect tho.
--
Tom Brinkman        [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Galveston Bay