Subject: [newbie] USR 5610 Modem on 7.2
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 08:02:38 -0600
From: "Keith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone, I cannot get my Modem (US Robotics 5610) to work under Mandrake
7.2
The box said it was Linux compatible, but the inside paper said it needed
kernal 2.4 for support.
Everything else on the install works great!
1.  When will Mandrake have a new release with 2.4 kernal on it?
2.  Or, how can i get 7.2 to work with my modem?   Thanks, Keith