Brian,

sounds like you need to unplug for a while and follow the direction given
by that poster cause they were correct directions. you could also "read"
the directions that you received when you first signed up for the list.
They state quite clearly how to get removed from the list.

O, and I don't remember hearing anyone shouting...except for you that is.

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
        "Sharing is what makes them powerful."