Linux Tests wrote:

> If it upsets you *so much* to see a remove me message, then filter out the
> messages that say "remove me" in the subject line.

I didn't say it upsets me;  I said don't be surprised if [he gets] flamed
(not necessarily by me).  The guy was upset that people complained about
his "remove me" message when people had every right to complain.

And yes, people could filter it out.  But no one should have to do that.
Besides, there's always the possibility that a different Subject: line is
used, or a legitimate message with "remove" (or whatever) in the Subject:
gets filtered on accident.  *shrug*  Whatever.

Jesse

--
   !!   Jesse C. Chang      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [___]