** Reply to message from Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Mon, 19 Feb 2001
14:00:33 -0000

Oops, I didn't mean that Win4Lin will take 6 months to install, it doesn't --
much of the delay came from my learning curve....  I noticed that you have
Mandrake-Linux 7.2, which is what I have -- so if you decide to try that route,
I can short cut your effort.  If you have the pieces in hand (which I didn't),
it only takes 20 minutes or so.  I should have mine running today.  In turn, if
you get wine to work (I've been having some trouble), let me know how it goes.
So, we don't overload this already overloaded listserv, why don't we connect
direct on this (if you want), and we'll post things here that are of more
general use?  Contacts below.

- Andy

--
Andrew R. Lazarewicz