Bearshare, I understand, is a Gnutella client for Windos. Limewire
(http://www.limewire.com) does a better job than Bearshare, IMHO. Its
only shortcoming is that it is written in Java, so it is not exactly
the most nimble app out there. Besides this, it is very good :-)

Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson