Bogomips rating seems actually based only on Processor
performance. Me not sure how the formula for
calculating that, if you interested you can check out
from /use/doc/*HOWTO*mini*BOGOMIPS*

I took the rating from there, but I have to correct my
bogomips rate. My actual rate is 1798 something the
like. The rate 19xx must be the rate after overcloked
to 1GH, I did it once. That is correct that the other
equipment (ram, etc) dun affect too much to the
rating. I got the experince long ago as I measured it
on my 486-40 MH, if not false remembered I got 19.6
Wheatstone, .. have maybe other criteria.

I think, the CPU and RAM would have no problem to be
overcloked, it takes some ten thousend of years untill
the silicon of those ram/cpu fully oxidized, further
more silicon smells over 1000 degree of celcius, so
dun worry of overclocking them.
The thing there is, the award bios menu (abit mobo)
for overclocking required the multiplier frequency to
be set. If I want to overclock mah CPU to 1.2 GH, I
think I should choose aboout 140 MH bus frequency with
multiplier 9. It could be problem for mechanism of the
ATA100 HD to deliver the data properly at that
frequency (pci spec is 133 mhz), but It may dun hurt
the HD ..

Ok, I still interested on which parameter to use for
mah "WinFast Geforce2 MX"-Graphich device and Phillips
107s monitor, ne1 has them ?

Actually wonna reply this post more previously, but I
have no access to mah linux system (/usr/doc/*)because
mah seagate 30.6 got some bad sectors.

ok,
Tea pot member of (Dog Biter virtual Org, nope $$,
hll)