-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of s
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 12:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Impossible question?

I hope u guys don't mind my butting in here, but I just can't not ask about
this anymore.  How in the world does one do a "developers install"?  I keep
reading people talking about it.  I think it must be there somewhere.  I
know
I must have reinstalled this distro a dozen times by now and I have yet to
hit upon it.  I've typed in expert after pressing F1 and it goes back to the
regular gui install.  I've typed all, the same basic result.  The only
expert
part is the partitioning.  I have to install much of  the developement stuff
after wards.  What is the trick?  (7.2)
TIA,
-s

On Sunday 25 February 2001 09:33 pm, you wrote:
> One other thing, did you do a developer install?
<snipped>