        -----Original Message-----
        From: KompuKit

        I'm trying to setup scsi emulation in mandrake 7.2...

        HOW do I do this...?

        I installed a HP cd-rw  9150i  as secondary slave
        which in linux is: hdd
        harddrake recognised the drive....

        I tried the setup instructions below...but it won't work..

        http://www.mandrakeuser.org/hardware/hremov3.html
        --
              Registered Linux User: 167369
        <============= http://www.kompukit.com =============>