Renaud,

> Only the Printer Configuration in DraxConf "sees" the installed
> printers, all the other config progs fail to see them.

  You'd said that you'd set a printer up, did you do so in
DrakConf, or is that what you mean by DraxConf?  I'd had trouble
with this after the last (not the current cups update, as I've
not installed it) cups update.  I'd had to remove & reinstall
cups from the cd, & then, after various attemtps, got it.

  Also, which version of cups is this & where did you get it?

  Meph

--
  "I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody."
  -Dave '-ddt->' Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux