From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Francesc Quiñones
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2001 3:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Help with modem set up PLEASE!!!

Hi,

I have a Conceptronic 56ET modem (it suports linux).

The problem is that I can't configure the dial-up because linux don't find my modem.It's is connected to COM1 (ttys0) serial port in my computer.

I thought that linux usually finds the modem and then you have to configure the connection but my computer/mandrake don't find my modem.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks.

Francesc Quiñones