[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I agree with you, he is one sick puppy. Don't they shoot sick puppies
> anymore??
======================
I too was totally offend by the original crass remark.
But "sick"?  Not necessarily.  Just crass, ignorant,
tactless [choose your own adjective for such stupidity]
But I am some what amazed at the number of offended folks
who then quoted the original in their reply!!
I guess just in case any of the "women, children, parents,
etc., that we're so concerned about missed it the first,
huh?
Perhaps it best at this point to let this thread just
die a natural death!
Just my $0.02,
Mike
--
"Many loads of beer were brought. What disorder, whoring, fighting, killing, and
dreadful idolatry took place there."