BELIEVE as you will...that is "your" (entitled)...decision...
I speak truth...and only truth...
it is not my fault...if others can not accept the truth...
I only SHARE the truth  !!!!!!

I forgive you for your "misunderstanding"...of the truth...
I will never water down ANY truth,,,to do so, would be deception...
and deception in any form...is lying...
So, I assume you would rather me lie to you and others, then...
I'm sorry...this I can NOT do.
and yes, some, if not all of you care...or you wouldn't be
replying to this thread...

            Re: [newbie] 8.0 Beta