Sorry if i annoy you people, but i had to reply to this.. Anyway, this is my
LAST post to this thread no matter what. Case closed.

> Dave Sherman wrote:
> > 1. Actually, humans were the LAST species to be created, on the sixth
> > day.

Ok, i'm not really an expert on this, sorry then..

> > 2. Nowhere does it say the earth is flat. It also doesn't say the earth
> > is round. The Bible is not a science textbook.

Actually it does say so. I would have given you the exact location, but i
don't remember.. Anyway, i read it myself (someone showed it to me), so i
know it's there. It doesn't say so in a scientific manner, though. It just
shows that the people living in those days believed the earth was flat. My
point was that what people believed to be right 2000 years ago doesn't need
to be so today.

> > 3. I wouldn't know about your "lots of other nonsense", since I have
> > not really noticed it.

Sorry if i was a bit harsh.. I respect other people's beliefs. I just meant
that meanings on right and wrong was different back then (see above).

KompuKit wrote:
> Oh Lord...forgive those...who have EYES,but can NOT see...
> and ears, but can not hear....

Ditto ;)

Gerry