On Friday 09 March 2001 18:26, KompuKit wrote:

> enjoy ...while you still can...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or what?

Please. I've tried to ignore this thread for several days. I'm not
confrontational by nature, but I've really had enough.

I take part in this mailing list because I often need help with Linux and I'm
sometimes able to help. Pin-headed religious trogs like you are just noise.

Have a productive day and a rewarding afterlife.  :-)

M.

--
Michael O'Henly
TENZO Design