Here are what the metioned services do; you decide if you need them:
        1)IRDA = IR communication.  Do you use an IR device?
        2)XFS  = The Xfont server.  Normally required for X windows to run...
        3)rawdevice =  is used to bind a Linux raw character device to a block
device.
        4)fetchmail = is a  mail-retrieval  and forwarding utility; it fetches
mail from remote mailservers and
                forwards it to your local (client) machine's delivery system.  Not
nessessary (I don't think, not certain)
                if you use a popclient like Netscape.