s wrote:

> Well, if you're spending and losing lots of time searching locally, you could
> possibly order if from somewhere off the web and get it delivered in
> comparable time.  There are too many to begin listing, but start and LM own
> site, they have links to ordering and there's cheapbytes.
>
> Are there WalMarts in Canada?
>
> -s
>
> On Saturday 10 March 2001 07:43 am, you wrote:
> > Hi to everybody.  Stupid question:  does anyone from Toronto knows where to
> > buy LM 7.2?  I searched for  a while but couldn't found the place that
> > sells it. If anyone knows of a store in Toronto that sells LM 7.2 could you
> > let me know, please.
> > Thanx in advance,
> > Paul

Paul,

I am very surprised by the lack of distributors in Toronto. We have a
large abundance of computer stores but you can't even count on 'one
hand' the amount of distributors. It's damn embarrassing.

Please check out Chapters.ca, Walmart, Softcopy and
TheComputerHelperGuy. TheComputerHelperGuy can provide a very reasonable
price including postage. I'm not sure about the manuals.

Check out the following link:

http://www.chguy.net/

Prices are in Canadian dollars for total including shipping and handling
if shipped in Canada.
Orders are taken via e-mail. Shipping is via Canada Post. Express Post
is up to you.

I hope this helps as I am in the same dilemma. I ordered my boxed copy
from Montreal.

Roman