On Saturday 10 March 2001 10:25 am, Romanator wrote:
> s wrote:
> > Well, if you're spending and losing lots of time searching locally, you
> > could possibly order if from somewhere off the web and get it delivered
> > in comparable time.  There are too many to begin listing, but start and
> > LM own site, they have links to ordering and there's cheapbytes.

      Jeez, if it's that hard to get 7.2 in yankeeland. I'll mail a set of
7.2 cd's to the first Canuck that send's me a snail mail address ;>   You
just have to promise to share 'em with all the other deprived Maple Leafs ;)

   .... and then donations to Mandrake would be nice to.  Send a check to:

    MandrakeSoft Canada
360 Place Royale, Bureau 8
Montreal (Quebec) H2Y 2V1
Canada

--
Dale Earnhardt,  the greatest stock car driver ever,
 he's won his 8th and  His Greatest Championship