Hello,

I am trying to install Mandrake 7.2 on my PC.  My installation gets stuck
at Initializing CDROM, in second stage install.  I was having sort of a
similar problem with Redhat 7.0 but I resolved that by typing linux nousb
at boot:  I tried the same thing with Mandrake but it does not get me
anywhere.  I'm relatively new to Linux and that's why I really want to try
Mandrake but I'm not beeing able get past this installation problem.  If
anyone could help I would appreciate it.  Please write me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with any kind of hints you can give me.  Also does anyone
know where I can find a list of all linux kernel parameters that I can try
at boot time?

Thanks in advance,

Alex