I use mandrake 7.2 and I can't enter "graphic mode" because the monitor
strats the suspend mode when I try to do it. I tried XFree86 but it only
appears the mouse pointer with a background colour, and XF86Config is not
installed.
I have a file called "XF86Config" where i can configure my monitor but I
don't know what to change on that file to put the monitor working on. So i'm
sending the file in an atachement to this letter, so someone can read it and
tell me what to change in the file. I also tried testing several monitor
types with several resolutions using Xconfigurator and none of them worked.

Note: my monitor works perfectly in windows in a resolution of 800x600@75 HZ
with an H-Freq of 46.8 KHz and at high colour (16 bits), or in a resolution
of 1024X768@60 Hz with an H-Freq of 48.4 KHz and at high colour (16 bits).

XF86Config