-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Em nome de Myers, Dennis R NWO
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2001 18:08
Para: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Assunto: RE: [newbie] Manual

Andre, did you download in linux? And if you did, did you hold down the
shift key when you clicked on the files to download? If you didn't hold the
key down you would only get the .htm or .html file and not the actual
package. I would try the download again but hold down the shift key when you
click on the file URL. Sorry if I am stating the already known or obvious,
but on occasion I have not held the key down long enough and the .htm is all
I got. Good Luck, Dennis M.