Title: RE: [newbie] Manual

Andre, you should be able to download with netscape. Explorer should do it to since it is only text. (Explorer seems to have issues with downloading some linux based programs) I don't hardly use windows anymore so have forgotten a lot of how to do stuff for downloads but maybe if you use the free download prog called GOZILLA! you should get what you need that way.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of André D. Martinsen
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 3:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Manual

Do I need to  use Linux to download the files? I have yet to get my ISDN
card up and running for the moment, so im using MS Exploder to download the
files I need.

I have tried holding shift, ctrl, alt, and about every comination of those
before, during, and after the download but I stil only get the html-file. Do
I actually need to use Linux to download the document, or wil it work if I
use Netscape to download it?

Or better yet, if some1 have those documents downloaded please e-mail them
to me.

André
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Alan, André or somebody,
>
> Where can i download de .PDF files of all instructions about Linux
Mandrake