From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 12:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] GRUB problems

Well, being new to linux I screwed up enough stuff that I thought it good to
do a fresh install, but this time something got screwed up with GRUB.  On
was able to load windows2000 from my first drive... something that I thought
was pretty cool.  But this time when my computer boots normally grub gets to
"stage1" and then halts... not even reaching the boot menu.  Does anyone
know what could cause this and what I can do to fix it?