From: Adam Cripps [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 September 2001 12:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Grub problems

I installed a lnx4win Mandrake 8.0 on a pc, which
would load a text bootloader fine.

However, when I decided to uninstall, I deleted the
lnx4win folder (in windows) and rebooted.

Grub still starts and then, being a complete newbie, I
don't know how to get past it.

Is there any way of getting rid of Grub, so that the
machine boots straight into Windows?

Thanks

Adam