No Griffin can't be more vague, because he is FIRED,
hear that Griff? Get your stuff and get out of my office.

Scuse this, Griff is aparently a bunk secretary, so he is out of here.

My point that Griff so miserably failed to make was that
when one tries to log in to the ftp server here,
is all one gets is the error message:

Connected to kittypuss.org.
500 kittypuss.org FTP server shut down -- please try again later.
ftp>

Re-installing produces same result.

running inetd and in.ftpd produces same result,
restarting all network functions produces same result.

Resources exhausted, cant go any further,
need ftp server, how do I get it back?

On Sunday 08 April 2001 05:20 pm,  so spoke Fred Schroeder: