Well, sometime last summer, I had to boot Allen because he was lazy
and did not want to get things done when I asked him to,
then I found out that he was spamming from my server,
I found a huge list of e mail addresses on a zip disk
on my desk in here that he left out one day,
I noticed a whole buttload of flames from pooped-off people
in my inbox, then I got curious as to what was on the
zip disk he left, sure enough, the same addresses
that flamed my box were on the zip disk,
then to top it off, he posted a bunch of untrue stuff
about me on another couple of lists, god it was a mess.

Then Rex, I told him what to post and he did not ask anything
about "off the record" he just assumed that because I
was grumbling about my machine that it was what I wanted
posted and took it as dictation, so I kicked him.

Now Griffin goes and does the same thing even *after*
I specifically asked him to not print what I say until
I say the words "on record" and then after I say
"off record" he is not to take anything I say as
dictation until I say "on record" again,
plus he spammed a few people using my computer.

-----long sigh-------

I can't seem to find anyone I can trust to do my e mails
while I'm away.

While they will pile up, I can do them all myself,
but I will almost never seem to get back to anyone
or get anything done on here.

So thats about once this year and twice last year.

Those who have been quoted as saying "good help is hard to find"
were not kidding.

On Monday 09 April 2001 06:19 am,  so spoke Mark Weaver: