Hi Dean,

Likely your system is set up (properly so) without the current
directory in the path.

To invoke a shell script named, say, foo.sh, type this:

./foo.sh     (Notice the leading dot-slash) and it should run.  This
indicates that the script is in the current directory: dot represents
the current directory, slash is the pathname separator.

====Keith