Todd Flinders wrote:

> I've read in reviews that Arkeia and Bru are supposed
> to be good.
>
> --- Daryl Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > First get your tape drive working - and if you do,
> > then let me know how you
> > did it!
> >
> > Daryl Johnson
> > Proplan Associates

I use Arkeia - free verion, its nice and easy to use if you're into
GUI's, just define your tape drive and media pools and off you go....
Only thing is this version doesn't support autoloaders, if this is an
issue then there is a cool utility called SCU which allows you to send
SCSI commands to devices via shell or script file.

You can d/load these at:

http://www.arkeia.com/downloadfree.html

http://www.bit-net.com/~rmiller/scu.html

--
Brenden J. Bourke
"The ice-man, Cometh... It is making certain parts of little me rather