Hi Folks,
Ok..the specs 1st. Zoom isa 5919. I have 2 drives w/grub as a bootloader. I
have 98se on 1 drive and LM7.2 on the other. Modem is fine in 98.

I still cannot get this modem to be seen by LM7.2. I've tried moving to
different irq's,com ports and I get "modem is busy" This is with the modem
set to com2,irq3.  Tried initializing it in harddrake,kppp,control
center,and probably a few others.
When I had the modem set to com 3, irq 5 I got the message "modem is not
responding" I need to have this modem working in both 98 and LM7.2 Is this
being done by anyone here ?

I'm not sure where to go from here as I'm going in circles. Any
tips,suggestions,or free external modems  :) to try will be greatly
appreciated. Thank you and hava great wknd !!
Lee