OOzy Pal wrote:

> Where can I find a good RPM repository?

http://rpmfind.net

Pay attention to what the source is for some rpm.  If you download the
latest library for something and it comes from cooker instead of 8.0, or
RH 7.1 instead of Mandrake 7.2, you might just break things on your
system.  I'm not saying that you will, you _might_.  It depends on the
situation and there's no hard and fast rule that says you will or will
not break things.  Feel free to ask questions in this forum and we'll
give you our best answers.  Before you install/upgrade/freshen an rpm,
make sure you have the one that is currently installed on your system
(such as the CD).
--
tlyons at mandrakesoft dot com
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en