It was Mon, 7 May 2001 21:35:01 +0200  when Michael Spivak wrote:

Download the mandrake ISO files, burn CD's, boot from the install cd and see
the miracle happen.
You will be pleased.

Paul

--
The chains of marriage are so heavy that it takes two to carry them,
and sometimes three.

http://nlpagan.net -  Registered Linux User 174403
       Linux Mandrake 7.2 - Sylpheed 0.4.65