When you open the Software Mgr select Define sources, then select New,
from the top dropdown menu select Security Updates, and click the Update
list of mirrors bar.
Choose a mirror site and click OK.
Allow the source to download and complete.
Click OK or Done, I do not remember which was used.

In the Software Mgr dropdown menu select updates only.
Software Mgr will now load from CD1, CD2 And the FTP site you added
and you will be given a list of updated pkgs.

   Charles  (-:

Forever never goes beyond tomorrow.