From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sam
Sent: Wednesday, 9 May 2001 6:11 PM
To: Newbie
Subject: Re: [newbie] Software Manager -- How to update?

Hi,
launch the "Software Manager". Click on "Define sources". and "New". For
"Type of source", click on "Security updates" and click the "Update list of
mirrors" button. Select a mirror and wait a while for it to be added to the
list of sources.  Once it is, under the "Installable" tab, toggle the "All"
to "Updates only". And click on "Flat list" to better see the list of
available updates.

Hope this helps.