You may have misunderstood me Randy,if so I am sorry 'bout that. This
comment "I'm anxious to try a usb modem with linux on a laptop setup" was
for a future project. I'm aiming for a laptop running on a, satellite
delivered internet set up. as I understand it they use usb modems.So..now
you see my friend :)As always with me..thank you for your time.
Lee