On Tuesday 15 May 2001 15:00, Rod Upfold wrote:
> Is there a way to setup my inhome network....?
>
> What I want to is to put my server in the basement and have no
> keyboard, monitor or mouse attached to it and be able to control or
> make adjustments from my other computer somewhere in the house?
>
> Hope I made it clear...what my thinking are...or is it a silly
> question?

I have a server here with no monitor or mouse, just a keyboard (this
particular system won't work without one, gives a "keyboard error, press
f1"  message when booting if it does not find a keyboard)

You will most likely need a monitor and keyboard to do the install, but
once installed you should be able to remove both.

You should be able to do most of the configuration via webmin or telnet.

***

--
Alex
Kernel Panic is General Failure's second in command