Eric,

Thanks for the reply.  I was actually wondering how to clear all entries
in the location bar.  I know that you can do a ctrl-u (which does what you
included) but I have alot of old entries in the location bar that keep
auto populating when I type in a URL.  How do you clear all entries in the
location field, not just what is in the location line..

Thanks
Brandon