On Friday 18 May 2001 08:29, you wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knew how to clear the location bar in Konqueror
> web browser.  I was not able to find anything in their help or on the
> online FAQ.  I am really stumped over this one.
>
> Thanks all for looking at this
>
> Brandon
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Found it ! tucked away in the Konqueror manual is this bit (9.4)
it tells you to delete  ~/.kde/share/config/konq_history file and Konqueror
will create a new, empty one when you next use it. It also says  that you
can't use Konqueror to delete this file; you have to open a text terminal and
do rm ~/.kde/share/config/konq_history but, just to be perverse :-)  ,I did
it from within Konqueror
It will still autocomplete after http:// - if you don't want this right click
on the location box (where you would type http:// www.etc.com and deselect
auto complete)