On Sunday 27 May 2001 12:33 pm, you wrote:
I've experienced the same problem with 8.0 and I have 160M of ram I reported
this to the crashtester list and Civileme sugested that I use the 2.2.19
Kernel that is also incuded with the distro. unfortunetly I have lost that
e-mail, due too my two HD's not "Playing nice" with each other. that being
said I'm still running 7.2 I've been waiting to see if the problem is fixed
in 8.1 or if it's a 2.4 kernel issue.
Aries