On Monday 28 May 2001 21:54, s wrote:
> U really should use a downloader.  Netscape seems to convert binarys to
> ascii or some sh*t.  Anyway, nt webdownloader is a good one.  Go to rpmfind
> and do a search for nt.  It's an easy rpm install and straightforward gui
> controls. -s

I went to several websites and the file was there but when I tried to
download I got a message that the file no longer exists. I then decided to
try the LimeWireOther.zip however I just do not understand the instructions
for installing. I have Kaffee installed which I was told would work with
LimeWire. Can anyone give me step by step instructions for this. I am not
understanding the classpath at all. I have read all I can about it but just
do not understand how to figure out what classpath to put in the install
script. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have LM8 . I have Kaffee
installed and LimeWireOther.zip downloaded. Thanks, Marcia