Randy> My original question can then be phrased as, if I do manage to
    Randy> fill in that box in Xemacs, what do I do afterward to tell Xemacs
    Randy> I'm done, and it should "save" (send) the data back to the web?

Sounds like you're using w3 inside XEmacs as your web browser.  I haven't
used w3 in ages, so I tried visiting the page you mentioned and saw why
you're having trouble.  Unfortunately, I don't think there's much you can do
at this point.  It appears that either HTML tables aren't properly supported
or the page in question won't display properly in a browser that doesn't
understand JavaScript.  I suspect you are going to have to use another
browser to view that page.

--
Skip Montanaro ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(847)971-7098