thats my problem,too. i configured bastille a few times now, and with
allow=icmp and allow 139 and so on, the netbios ports still are closed on
my internal trusted nic. i just cant get bastille to leave everything
opened on it. also on the external nic everything is closed, although i
told bastille to let the icmps open,..
regards