One problem I have ran into when re-installing mandrake 7.2 is that whatever problems
I had with the first install would ocour again when I tried to re-install a second
time.
I am dual booting win95. I found that if I went into dos and typed
fdisk /mbr then did a fresh install it went well. I don't know why but it worked.
Also I had to use text mode as linux or lin4win would give me a message saying my
system resources were low.

This may help someone who is haveing trouble with a re-install or a system with low
resources.

Also I have an SB16 sound card. I could't get it to work as SB16 so I tried Ensonic
soundscape vivo. This worked.

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!