Hi everybody,

Well, I just received the new Powerpack and I cannot get it installed. I
was running expert mode. In fact the first RAM disk crapped out and I
was prompted to retry again by pressing the [enter] key. After
partitioning /boot / /usr /swap  and /home, the Boot Disk was searching
the programs to install, the motor stopped while the light on CD was
still on, and the following error message appeared:

Error Message
An error occurred nothing found while parsing
/mnt/var/lib/urpmi/hdlist.CD1 Core System CD(x86)
What the heck is going on? My beta installed instantly. I can't get
anything installed from the Powerpack!!

Any ideas?

--
Roman