On Monday 11 June 2001 22:03, Romanator wrote:
> Hi list and Mandrake Support,
>
> I am very disappointed. It appears that I have a bad Boot Core
> System Boot CD. The light on the CD stays on for about 10
> minutes followed by and error message:
> An error occurred nothing found while parsing
> /mnt/var/lib/urpmi/hdlist.CD1 Core System CD(x86)
>
> How do I get a replacement?
>
> Roman
> Registered Linux User #179293
> This email is powered by the Tux Email Utility
>
> > On Monday 11 June 2001 20:45, you wrote:
> > > Hi everybody,
> > >
> > > Well, I just received the new Powerpack and I cannot get
> > > it installed. I was running expert mode. In fact the first
> > > RAM disk crapped out and I was prompted to retry again by
> > > pressing the [enter] key. After partitioning /boot / /usr
> > > /swap  and /home, the Boot Disk was searching the programs
> > > to install, the motor stopped while the light on CD was
> > > still on, and the following error message appeared:
> > >
> > > Error Message
> > > An error occurred nothing found while parsing
> > > /mnt/var/lib/urpmi/hdlist.CD1 Core System CD(x86)
> > > What the heck is going on? My beta installed instantly. I
> > > can't get anything installed from the Powerpack!!
> > >
> > > Any ideas?

Send your descriptions individually to me.  Address it to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Include the following info:

Serial number.
WHERE you bought the pack.
Description of problem

We have more than one manufacturer making these packs and we
need to trace what is happening and why as well as stemming the
flow of bad packs and making good on them.

Civileme