How do I stop you guys from sending me emails ?

I'm domain buyer and after buying the name all email
on that domain start coming to me.
Now these lists kind of stuff is annoying. and I don't
know what domain(email) is it coming from ???

please remove me or I've to do hardwork and find what
name is related to linux or grub blah blah...

Thanks
Lalit Wadhwa
(Founder/President)
http://www.dotsplash.com