Yes it is a good starting point I spent 9 months in school being
retrained for this IT buss. I also have the COMPTIA's NETWORK+ and the
I-NET+ certs. I have graduated in april and still looking for a job.
Very difficult right now but I love building and rebuilding my machines
at home and have built a few for family and friends
registered linux user: #218333
Dragonlance